Aaron Westmoreland was born in Atlanta, Georgia, son of Lizzie Westmoreland. He enlisted at Fort Oglethorpe in Georgia on 26 October 1917. He died of pneumonia at the age of 22.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 26 October 1895
- Date of death: 26 September 1918
- County: Marion
- Hometown: Jasper
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: 12th Company, 301st Stevedore Regiment
- Conflict: World War I
- Location In Memorial: Pillar IV, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Aaron Westmoreland
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.