16 March 1918
Killed in Action 21 March 1945
Private First Class
162nd Infantry Regiment, Company E
PFC Miller was initially buried at the USAF Cemetery, Leyte #1. Buried at Chattanooga National Cemetery, Y, 396.
The Chattanooga Times, August 30, 1948
Funeral service for Pfc. Albert Miller, 27, son of Mrs. Albert Miller of Chattanooga, who was killed in action on Mindanao Island March 21, 1945, will be held at the Sara James Methodist Church in Alton Park. Interment with military honors will be in National Cemetery.
- Rank: Private First Class
- Date of birth: 16 March 1918
- Date of death: 21 March 1945
- County: Hamilton
- Hometown: Chattanooga
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: 162nd Infantry Regiment, Company E
- Theater: Pacific
- Conflict: World War II
- Awards: p
- Burial/Memorial Location: Chattanooga National Cemetery, Chattanooga, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XI, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Albert Miller
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.