Albert Raymond Kline saw service on the Mexican border with the Third Tennessee Infantry in 1916. Was a member of Company C, 117th Infantry, 30th Division. Sailed for overseas duty May 11, 1918, and was in all battles of his organization until October 8, 1918, on which day he was wounded. Date and cause of death undetermined. He was born in Dayton, Ohio.
He is buried at the Knoxville National Cemetery. His grave maker states date of death as the same day he was wounded, October 8, 1918. Was initially buried at the American Cemetery, Bony, Aisne in France.
- Rank: Corporal
- Date of birth: 13 March 1898
- Date of death: 8 October 1918
- County: Knox
- Hometown: Knoxville
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: 117th Infantry Regiment, 30th Infantry Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Knoxville National Cemetery, Knoxville, Knox County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar IV, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Albert R. Kline
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.