Alison Lee Roy Laugherty was born 7 February 1889, Knox County, Tennessee, son of Virena C. Laugherty. Sgt Laugherty was killed in action in France on 8 October 1918. He is buried at Seven Islands Cemetery, Knox County, Tennessee.
- Rank: Sergeant
- Date of birth: 7 February 1889
- Date of death: 8 October 1918
- County: Knox
- Hometown: Boyds Creek
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company A, 117th Infantry Regiment, 30th Infantry Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Seven Islands Cemetery, Knox County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar IV, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Alison L. R. Laugherty
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.