Allen Pridemore was born in Tennessee in 1920, the son of William Patton Pridemore and Harriet Virginia Davis.
I am married to Allen Pridemore’s niece. Mr. Pridemore was from Kyles Ford, TN and was a member of the 71st Infantry Regiment, 44th Infantry Division fighting in France. On May 6, 1945, Mr. Pridemore was killed in action in Austria. The war ended the next day. He is buried in the Lorraine American Cemetery, St. Avold, France, E, 28, 34.
-Submitted by Ben Husk
Allen Pridemore was the brother of Tyler Pridemore who was my grandfather. My mother is Joyce Ann Pridemore. I am her second son Jeffrey Scott Kinsler. I served in the U.S. Army for 12 years. My duty stations were 7th Corps 106th Fin Sec, Ludwigsburg, Germany- 101st Airborne Div 29th Trans Bat 594 Trans Co-TNANG 278th ACR 190th Eng Co.
–Submitted by Jeffrey S. Kinsler
- Rank: Private First Class
- Date of death: 6 May 1945
- County: Hancock
- Hometown: Kyles Ford
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: 71st Infantry Regiment, 44th Infantry Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War II
- Awards: Purple Heart
- Burial/Memorial Location: Lorraine American Cemetery, St. Avold (Moselle), France
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XII, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Allen H. Pridemore
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.