Amos Chrisman, also listed as Ames Christman in State records, was born in 1898 in Dandridge, Tennessee. He was a farmer before his induction into military service on 15 July 1918 at Camp Shelby, Mississippi. He died in 1918 of pneumonia.
He was the husband of Lillie Edmonds.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 26 September 1893
- Date of death: 9 October 1918
- County: Jefferson
- Hometown: Dandridge
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company A, 150th Infantry
- Conflict: World War I
- Awards: Purple Heart
- Burial/Memorial Location: Pleasant Hill Cemetery, Jefferson County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar III, Bottom Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Amos Chrisman
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.