William Curtis Anderson was the son of Homer Leroy Anderson and Birdie Elizabeth Johnson. Pfc Anderson was 19 years old when killed in action in Korea.
- Rank: Private First Class
- Date of birth: 8 February 1931
- Date of death: 31 July 1950
- County: Hancock
- Hometown: Sneedville
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: 24th Infantry Division
- Theater: Pusan
- Conflict: Korean War
- Awards: Purple Heart
- Burial/Memorial Location: Anderson-Johnson Cemetery, Hancock County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XX, Bottom Panel
- Contact us to sponsor William Curtis Anderson
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.