Andrew Jackson Johnson was born 22 May 1895, Greeneville, Tennessee to Rev. W.H. and Sarah Johnson. Andrew J. Johnson, listed under Loudon County in State Records
120th Infantry Regiment, 30th Division.
He was killed in action 29 September 1918 at the age of 22 at the breaking of Hindenburg Line, and is buried plot A, row 23, grave 4, Somme American Cemetery, Bony, France.
- Rank: Corporal
- Date of birth: 22 May 1895
- Date of death: 29 September 1918
- County: Greene
- Hometown: Andersonville
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company C, 120th Infantry Regiment, 30th Infantry Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Battles: Hindenburg Line
- Burial/Memorial Location: Somme American Cemetery, Bony, France
- Location In Memorial: Pillar III, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Andrew J. Johnson
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.