Private Andrew Reynolds was born 10 August 1889 in Lodge, Tennessee to Ray and Bettie Reynolds. He entered the service October 7, 1917 at Jasper Tennessee and trained at Camp Sevier in Greenville, South Carolina. He sailed to Europe May 1, 1918. He served with Company H, 117th Infantry Regiment, 30th Division AEF. Pvt Reynolds was killed in action on 8 October 1918 at the age of 28 and was buried somewhere in France. He is listed on the Tablets of the Missing at Somme American Cemetery, Bony, France.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 10 August 1889
- Date of death: 8 October 1918
- County: Marion
- Hometown: Lodge
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company H, 117th Infantry Regiment, 30th Infantry Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Somme American Cemetery, Bony, France
- Location In Memorial: Pillar IV, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Andrew Reynolds
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.