Private Archie Gilbreath was born in Larkinville, Alabama. He was assigned to the 802nd Pioneer Infantry Regiment Colored 95th Infantry Division. He died of pneumonia on 5 October 1918 at the age of 26, and is interred at B,11,15 St Mihiel American Cemetery, Thiaucourt, France.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 12 May 1892
- Date of death: 5 October 1918
- County: Marion
- Hometown: South Pittsburg
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company E, 802nd Pioneer Infantry Regiment, 95th Infantry Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: St Mihiel American Cemetery, Thiaucourt, France
- Location In Memorial: Pillar IV, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Archie Gilbreath
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.