Arlie Hardin, also Harden, was born in 1896 in Sevierville, Tennessee, son of Robert and Laura Hardin. He trained at Camp Wadsworth, Spartanburg, South Carolina and Camp Merritt, New Jersey. He sailed to Europe on September 29, 1918 arriving on October 8, 1918. He died at Brest, France of broncho pneumonia.
He served with Company M, 57th Pioneer Infantry
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 11 November 1896
- Date of death: 9 October 1918
- County: Sevier
- Hometown: Sevierville
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company M, 57th Pioneer Infantry
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Millican Grove Cemetery, Sevier County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar V, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Arlie Hardin
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.