Arthur Eugene Kiser was born in 1921, the son of Arthur Lee Kiser and Eva Dell Gentry. His father died in 1927 and his mother in 1932.
He enlisted with the Field Artillery on 24 February 1941 at Maryville, Tennessee.
The Knoxville Journal, 13 August 1948
Pvt. Arthur G. Kiser, son of the late Mr. and Mrs. A.L. Kiser, age 23, was killed in Beglium Jan. 26, 1945. Survivors: uncle, Clyde Gentry; two aunts, Mrs. Nellie Murr, Maryville; Mrs. Hattie Garland, Knoxville.
- Rank: Private
- Date of death: 16 January 1945
- County: Blount
- Hometown: Maryville
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: 91st Infantry
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War II
- Burial/Memorial Location: Magnolia Cemetery, Maryville, Blount County, Tennessee,
- Location In Memorial: Pillar VI, Bottom Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Arthur E. Kiser
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.