Austin Rogers was born 4 March 1895, Fall Branch, Tennessee. Son of Robert Dan Rogers and Catherine Feagins. Austin Rogers was inducted into military service on 25 May 1918 at Camp Pike, Little Rock, Arkansas. He was a farmer before his induction. Pvt Rogers was killed in action October 18, 1918 at the Argonne Forest in France. He was shipped back to the US in 1922 and reburied at Bowser Cemetery in Church Hill.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 4 March 1895
- Date of death: 16 October 1918
- County: Hawkins
- Hometown: Church Hill
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company K, 126th Infantry Regiment, 32nd Infantry Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Battles: Meuse-Argonne
- Burial/Memorial Location: Bowser Cemetery, Church Hill, Hawkins County, Tennessee
- Location In Memorial: Pillar III, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Austin Rogers
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.