James Robert Beaty was born in Byrdstown, TN, son if Isaac Stephen Beaty and Mary C. Matthews. Pvt Beaty died of Influenza, Broncho pneumonia and measles.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 18 September 1888
- Date of death: 10 October 1918
- County: Fentress
- Hometown: Forbus
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company 27, 7th Field Battalion, 157th Division
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Davidson Cemetery, Pickett County, Tennessee
- Location In Memorial: Pillar II, Bottom Panel
- Contact us to sponsor James R. Beaty
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.