Ben Harrison Singleton was born in Kentucky. He enlisted at Columbus Barracks in Ohio on 5 January 1914.
He died 6 October 1918 of Broncho Pneumonia at the age of 23 at Fort Oglethorpe, Georgia. He is buried at Chattanooga National Cemetery, Hamilton County, Tennessee, B, 36PP.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 19 March 1895
- Date of death: 6 October 1918
- County: Campbell
- Hometown: Woolridge
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: 2nd Company, War Prison Barracks #2 Fort Oglethorpe, Georgia
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Chattanooga National Cemetery, Chattanooga, Hamilton County, Tennessee
- Location In Memorial: Pillar II, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Ben H. Singleton
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.