Benjiman (also Benjamin) Duncan was born around 1922 in Tennessee. He enlisted on 11 June 1942 at Camp Forrest in Tennessee. He served as machine gunner, Company L, 313th Infantry, and died of wounds due to land mine; he lost both legs after the Normandy landing in the town of Cherbourg, France in 1944.
-Submitted by his brother, Warren E. Duncan
- Rank: Technical Sergeant
- County: Morgan
- Hometown: Oliver Springs
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: 313th Infantry Regiment
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War II
- Burial/Memorial Location: Union Cemetery, Mossy Grove, Morgan County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XVI, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Benjiman B. Duncan
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.