Boyd Mack Fullington was born on 23 July 1918, the son of William Walter Fullington and Susie Bell McClanahan. Husband of Mae Fruge.
He served in the South Pacific. He died on 4 July 1944 at at Veterans Hospital at Proviso Twp, Cook County, Illinois
Buried at Witt Baptist Church Cemetery, Hamblen County, Tennessee.
- Rank: Private First Class
- Date of birth: 23 July 1918
- Date of death: 4 July 1944
- County: Hamblen
- Hometown: Morristown
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: P. P. C. Service Co. 102 D. Inf. (R) Apo.919
- Conflict: World War II
- Burial/Memorial Location: Witt Baptist Church Cemetery, Witt, Hamblen County, Tennesse
- Location In Memorial: Pillar X, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Boyd M. Fullington
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.