Bratcher Hal Long was born 16 August 1895 to Holoway Long and Caroline Dake. He died on 11 October 1918 of broncho pneumonia.
He is memorialized on the Tablets of the Missing at Suresnes American Cemetery, France.
The picture is from the Chattanooga Sunday Times Memorial Supplement, May 25, 1919.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 16 August 1895
- Date of death: 11 October 1918
- County: Meigs
- Hometown: Peakland
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: 427th Motorized Supply Trains
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Suresnes American Cemetery, Suresnes, France
- Location In Memorial: Pillar IV, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Bratcher H. Long
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.