Born 19 September 1919
Died 28 June 1944 on Saipan
He is buried at Arlington National Cemetery, 12, 1586.
Private First Class
106th Infantry Regiment, 27th Infantry Division, Company F
PFC Ringley was the son of Mrs. Mattie Ringley, of Poplar Ridge near Piney Flats. He was killed in action on Saipan Island. He was awarded the Purple Heart.
- Rank: Private First Class
- Date of birth: 19 September 1919
- Date of death: 28 June 1944
- County: Sullivan
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: 106th Infantry Regiment, 27th Infantry Division
- Theater: Pacific
- Conflict: World War II
- Awards: Purple Heart
- Burial/Memorial Location: Arlington National Cemetery, Arlington, VA
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XVIII, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Carlos Ringley
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.