Carlton Burrell was born in Rome, Georgia, son of Ferdinand Burrell and Florence Porter. He died of meningitis at the age of 24.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 27 August 1893
- Date of death: 13 February 1918
- County: Hamilton
- Hometown: Rome, GA
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company M, 368th Infantry Regiment
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Pleasant Grove West Cemetery, Rome, Floyd County, Georgia
- Location In Memorial: Pillar III, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Carlton Burrell
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.