Charles Louis Martin
Born 12 March 1932
Private First Class Martin was a member of the 7th Cavalry Regiment, 1st Cavalry Division. He was seriously wounded by the enemy in South Korea on August 12, 1950 and returned to duty on September 12, 1950. He died of other causes in Korea.
Buried at Chattanooga National Cemetery, Y, 727
- Rank: Private First Class
- Date of birth: 12 March 1932
- Date of death: 3 October 1950
- County: Hamilton
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: 7th Cavalry Regiment, 1st Cavalry Division
- Conflict: Korean War
- Awards: Purple Heart, Combat Infantrymans Badge, Korean Service Medal, United Nations Service Medal, National Defense Service Medal, and Republic of Korea War Service Medal
- Burial/Memorial Location: Chattanooga National Cemetery, Chattanooga, Hamilton County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XX, Bottom Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Charles L. Martin
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.