Charles Tobe “Toby” Presley was the son of Joseph Robert “Joe” Presley and Mary Katherine Everett. He was the husband of Thelma Long Presley and father of Don Jay Presley and Charlene Presley. He was killed Germany. He had served overseas for five months.
The family ordered the Presidential Memorial Certificate when John F. Kennedy was President.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 12 March 1911
- Date of death: 12 December 1944
- County: Blount
- Hometown: Maryville
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: 407th Infantry Regiment
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War II
- Awards: Purple Heart
- Burial/Memorial Location: Pleasant Hill Cemetery, Maryville, Blount County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar VI, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Charles T. Presley
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.