Charlie Clark was born in McMinn County, Tennessee, son of Alie Wright. PFC Clark was killed in action at the age of 19 and was originially buried at the American Cemetery Bony, Aisne, France. He is buried in Knoxville National Cemetery (Plot B-16, Site 3653).
- Rank: Private First Class
- Date of birth: 25 March 1897
- Date of death: 6 October 1918
- County: McMinn
- Hometown: Englewood
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company L, 117th Infantry Regiment, 30th Infantry Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Battles: Bellicourt, Poncho, Picardy
- Burial/Memorial Location: Knoxville National Cemetery, Knoxville, Knox County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar IV, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Charlie Clark
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.