Charlie Henry McInturff was born in Shady Grove, Tennessee, grandson of William Reneau. He was killed in action at the age of 20 in France.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 8 June 1899
- Date of death: 29 May 1918
- County: Knox
- Hometown: Powell Station
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company L, 28th Infantry Regiment, 1st Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Battles: Cantigny
- Burial/Memorial Location: Glenwood Cemetery, Powell Station, Knox County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar IV, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Charlie H. McInturff
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.