Charlie Harold Morrison was born on 9 June 1925, Baileyton, Tennessee to Dewey Lee Morrison and Bessie Taylor.
He died on 18 December 1944 at Camp Wallace Hospital, Galveston County, Texas of multiple injuries caused by a car accident on the Alvin Galveston highway.
Seaman Second Class
The Greeneville Sun, 21 December 1944
The funeral of Seaman Charlie Harold Morrison, U.S. Navy whose remains arrived here today from Texas, will be held at Pleasant Hill Church. Interment will be in the adjoining cemetery. Seaman Morrison, who died from automobile injuries suffered at Camp Wallace, Texas, was the only child of Mr. and Mrs. Dewey Morrison, Chuckey, Rt. 1.
- Rank: Seaman Second Class
- Date of birth: 9 June 1925
- Date of death: 18 December 1944
- County: Greene
- Hometown: Chuckey
- Service Branch: Navy
- Conflict: World War II
- Burial/Memorial Location: Pleasant Hill Cumberland Presbyterian Church Cemetery, Greene County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar IX, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Charlie H. Morrison
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.