Clarence Hannibal Harrison was born in Knoxville, Tennessee. He enlisted at Fort Orglethorpe in Georgia on 19 July 1917. He died at the age of 18 of tuberculosis in France. He was initially buried at the American Cemetery at Savonay, Departement de la Loire-Atlantique, Pays de la Loire, France. He was shipped back to the US in 1921.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 10 January 1900
- Date of death: 5 February 1919
- County: Knox
- Hometown: Knoxville
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Medical Corps, 302nd Steve Regiment
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: United States
- Location In Memorial: Pillar IV, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Clarence H Harrison
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.