Clarence McAmis was born 4 October 1891, Locust Springs in Greene County, Tennessee to Elbert B. and Emma McAmis. He entered the service 9 July 1918 at Greeneville and trained at Fort Thomas in Kentucky and Camp Sheridan, Alabama where he died of broncho-pneumonia following influenza.
- Rank: Corporal
- Date of birth: 4 October 1891
- Date of death: 17 October 1918
- County: Greene
- Hometown: Greeneville
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company C, 45th Infantry Regiment, 9th Division
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Cross Anchor Cemetery, Greene County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar III, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Clarence McAmis
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.