Private Claude Womac was born in McMinn County, Tennessee. He served in the 125th Infantry Regiment, 32nd Division. He died of wounds received in action on 10 October 1918 at the age of 24. He is interred at C,39,32 Meuse-Argonne American Cemetery, Romagne, France.
Picture from the Chattanooga Sunday Times Memorial Supplement 25 May 1919
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 30 October 1893
- Date of death: 10 October 1918
- County: McMinn
- Hometown: Athens
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company G, 125th Infantry Regiment, 32nd Infantry Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Battles: Argonne Forest
- Burial/Memorial Location: Meuse-Argonne American Cemetery, Romagne, France
- Location In Memorial: Pillar IV, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Claude Womac
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.