Clint B. Miller was born in River Falls, Wisconsin, 19 October 1892 to Harry Horace Miller and Delia I. Winn. He entered the service from North Carolina. He was wounded in July and killed in action on 6 October 1918 and is buried at the Meuse-Argonne American Cemetery at Plot B, Row 45, Grave 3.
Photo courtesy of Elissa Rebecca Schleder
- Rank: Mechanic
- Date of birth: 19 October 1892
- Date of death: 6 October 1918
- County: Rhea
- Hometown: Graysville
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company M, 59th Infantry Regiment, 4th Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Meuse-Argonne American Cemetery, Romagne, France
- Location In Memorial: Pillar V, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Clint B. Miller
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.