Frank Robert Craig was Killed in Action at age 25 during the Argonne defensive.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 6 June 1893
- Date of death: 4 October 1918
- County: Anderson
- Hometown: Briceville
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Co. K, 16th Regiment, 1st Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Battles: Argonne Offensive
- Burial/Memorial Location: Briceville Methodist Church Cemetery, Briceville, Anderson County, Tennessee
- Location In Memorial: Pillar II, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Frank R. Craig
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.