Dallas Dwight Eggers was born on 29 December 1923, Elizabethton, Carter County, Tennessee, the son of John Franklin Eggers and Sarah Estella Lyons. Husband of Joan Louise Nave
He died 3 March 1945 on Guam
He is buried at Union Church Cemetery, Zionville, Watauga County in North Carolina.
The Johnson County News, March 8, 1945
Dallas Eggers, son of Mrs. Wiley Wilson and husband of Mrs. Louise Nave Eggers, was killed in action somewhere in the Pacific, according to a telegram from the War Department by Mrs. Eggers yesterday morning. He has one small daughter.
- Rank: Aviation Ordnanceman Second Class
- Date of birth: 29 December 1923
- Date of death: 3 March 1945
- County: Johnson
- Hometown: Mountain City
- Service Branch: Navy
- Theater: Pacific
- Conflict: World War II
- Awards: Purple Heart
- Burial/Memorial Location: Union Church Cemetery, Zionville, Watauga County, North Carolina
- Location In Memorial: Pillar VIII, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Dallas Eggers
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.