Earl Frederick Fair was born July 3, 1924 in DeKalb, Illinois, son of William Robert Fair and Lulu Belle Pierce. He served as a PFC in the US Marine Corp, WWII. He died on Feb 20, 1944 at Eniwitok Atoll in the Marshalls. He is buried in the Andrew Johnson National Cemetery, Greeneville, Tennessee, Section C, Site 120.
22nd Marines, 3rd Battalion
- Rank: Private First Class
- Date of birth: 3 July 1924
- Date of death: 20 February 1944
- County: Greene
- Service Branch: Marine Corps
- Division/Assignment: 22nd Marines, 3rd Battalion
- Theater: Pacific
- Conflict: World War II
- Awards: Purple Heart
- Burial/Memorial Location: Andrew Johnson National Cemetery, Greeneville, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar IX, Bottom Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Earl F. Fair
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.