Eastley (also spelled as Eastly) Maxwell was born 15 January 1895, Grapevine, Texas, son of Alice Bailey
Pvt Maxwell was stationed at Camp Sevier in South Carolina. He died on 8 January 1918at the Base Hospital at Camp Sevier, Greenville County in South Carolina of Pneumonia.
Picture from the Chattanooga Sunday Times Memorial Supplement May 25, 1919
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 15 January 1895
- Date of death: 8 January 1918
- County: Marion
- Hometown: Whiteside
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company B, 105th Engineers
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Aetna Cemetery, Marion County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar IV, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Eastly Maxwell
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.