Elmer Eugene Robinson was born on 1 March 1925 at Ooltewah, Tennessee, the son of Jessie Albert Robinson and Lillie B. Fortner Robinson.
He died 6 July 1944
Seaman 1st Class
Left from the port of London, England and arrived at the United States, New York as a Navy Gun crewmember on the S.S. Andrew G. Redding on 7 November 1943. He left for Bone, Algeria on 3 December 1943 and arrived in New York on 25 December 1943 aboard the John Mary Odin as a Navy Gun crewmember.
- Rank: Seaman First Class
- Date of birth: 1 March 1925
- Date of death: 6 July 1944
- County: Hamilton
- Hometown: Ooltewah
- Service Branch: Navy
- Conflict: World War II
- Burial/Memorial Location: Sylar Cemetery, Ooltewah, Hamilton County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XI, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Elmer E. Robinson
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.