PFC Jones served in General Patton’s 3rd Army. He went missing in action during the Battle of the Bulge in December 1944.
Memorialized at Lorraine American Cemetery, St. Avold, France.
- Rank: Private First Class
- Date of death: 13 December 1945
- County: Monroe
- Hometown: Coalgate, Ok
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: 359th Infantry Regiment, 90th Infantry Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War II
- Awards: Bronze Star, Purple Heart
- Burial/Memorial Location: Lorraine American Cemetery, St. Avold, France
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XVI, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Elmer O. Jones