Ernest Leonard Penn was born on 4 April 1893 in Floyd County, Virginia, son of Ernest Penn.
Ernest Penn entered the service on 20 September 1917 at Chamblee, Georgia. He served in France and died on 19 April 1919 in Manhattan, New York of septicaemia & gastro entiritis.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 4 April 1893
- Date of death: 19 April 1919
- County: Sullivan
- Hometown: Bristol
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company E, 11th Infantry
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Battles: St. Mihiel Sector
- Location In Memorial: Pillar V, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Ernest L. Penn
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.