Ernest Right Lingenfelter was the son of James William Lingenfelter and Sarah C. Lane.
He served with Company B, 117th Infantry Regiment, 30th Division.
He was killed in action on 8 October 1918 and is buried at plot B, row 17, grave 13, Somme American Cemetery, Bony, France.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 3 January 1898
- Date of death: 8 October 1918
- County: Blount
- Hometown: Louisville
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company B, 117th Infantry Regiment, 30th Infantry Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Somme American Cemetery, Bony, France
- Location In Memorial: Pillar II, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Ernest R. Linginfelter
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.