Eugene Preston Miller
28430th Korean Military Advisory Group, 9th Division of Republic of Korea.
Major Miller was a member of the 8202nd Army Unit, Korean Military Assistance Group (KMAG). He developed hemorrhagic fever and was taken to the 121st Evacuation Hospital where he died. He is buried at the Ogden City Cemetery, Ogden City, Utah.
Picture from the U.S. School Yearbook Virginia Polytechnic Institute, Blacksburg, Virginia, 1939.
- Rank: Major
- Date of birth: 19 April 1917
- Date of death: 17 July 1951
- County: Sullivan
- Hometown: Bristol
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: 8202nd Army Unit, Korean Military Assistance Group
- Conflict: Korean War
- Awards: Combat Infantrymans Badge, Korean Service Medal, United Nations Service Medal, National Defense Service Medal, Korean Presidential Unit Citation, and Republic of Korea War Service Medal
- Burial/Memorial Location: Ogden City Cemetery, Ogden City, Utah
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XXI, Bottom Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Eugene P. Miller
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.