Floyd A. Tudor was born in 1917, the son of Aubrey Tudor and Dora Lavender. His mother died in 1924 of tuberculosis, his father in 1927 and his brother Homer O. Tudor in 1941, also of tuberculosis. Floyd Tudor enlisted in the Sixth cavalry at Fort Oglethorpe in 1936.
Died of wounds
Buried at Epinal American Cemetery, Epinal (Vosges), France, A, 9, 16
- Rank: Corporal
- Date of death: 7 January 1945
- County: Hamilton
- Hometown: Chattanooga
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: 79th Reconnaissance Troop, 79th Infantry Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War II
- Awards: Purple Heart
- Burial/Memorial Location: Epinal American Cemetery, Epinal (Vosges), France
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XI, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Floyd A. Tudor
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.