Frank Henry Bailey was born in 1896 at White Pine, Tennessee. Died of lobar pneumonia. He was formerly buried in an American cemetery in France and was later buried in the Knoxville National Cemetery (Section C Site 3629).
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 2 December 1896
- Date of death: 29 October 1918
- County: Jefferson
- Hometown: White Pine
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company M, 57th Pioneer Infantry
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Knoxville National Cemetery, Knoxville, Knox County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar III, Bottom Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Frank H. Bailey
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.