George E. Brown was born in 1896 at Chuckey, Tennessee. He died on 12 October 1918 of bronchial pneumonia complicated with flu and was buried at sea on board S.S. Niagra. Pvt Brown and is listed on the Tablets of the Missing at Suresnes American Cemetery, Suresnes, France.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 10 January 1896
- Date of death: 12 October 1918
- County: Greene
- Hometown: Chuckey
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Quartermaster Corps
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Suresnes American Cemetery, Suresnes, France
- Location In Memorial: Pillar III, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor George E. Brown
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.