George Henry Bean was born in Cleveland, Tennessee to Byrd Bean and Dora Priner.
Died non Battle 21 March 1944 at the Station Hopital at Fort Bragg, North Carolina of acute myocarditis.
Buried at Fort Hill Cemetery, Cleveland, TN
3rd Regiment, 8th Battalion, Battery D
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 26 September 1923
- Date of death: 21 March 1944
- County: Bradley
- Hometown: Cleveland
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: 3rd Regiment, 8th Battalion
- Conflict: World War II
- Burial/Memorial Location: Fort Hill Cemetery, Cleveland, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XI, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor George H. Bean
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.