Died non Battle at sea
1922nd Ordnance Ammunition, Company A
Son of Andrew Miles “Andy” Rathbone and Mary Elizabeth Rudd. He was survived by six brothers, Hodge, Clarence, Robert, John and Clark Rathbone of Walland, and Sherl Rathbone, U.S. Army; sister, Miss Georgia Belle Rathbone; grandmother, Mrs. Dolly Rudd.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 15 November 1923
- Date of death: 31 January 1945
- County: Blount
- Hometown: Walland
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: 1922nd Ordnance Ammunition
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War II
- Burial/Memorial Location: Burns Cemetery, Townsend, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar VI, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Harold Rathbone
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.