Harold Vincent Thornhill
Sergeant Thornhill was a member of the 506th Chemical Mortar Platoon, 2nd Chemical Mortar Battalion. He died of other causes.
Buried at the National Cemetery, Chattanooga, TN.
- Rank: Sergeant
- Date of birth: 20 February 1930
- Date of death: 19 December 1951
- County: Hamilton
- Hometown: Chattanooga
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: 2nd Chemical Mortar Battalion
- Conflict: Korean War
- Awards: Korean Service Medal, United Nations Service Medal, National Defense Service Medal, Korean Presidential Unit Citation, and Republic of Korea War Service Medal
- Burial/Memorial Location: Chattanooga National Cemetery, Chattanooga, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XX, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Harold V. Thornhill
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.