Harry Atlee Seymour was born 15 April 1885 in Alabama. He resided in Cleveland and Chattanooga the greater part of his life. He was educated in the public schools of Cleveland and the University of Chattanooga. He is listed in State records under Hamilton County, Tennessee.
He died of disease in Manila in the Philippines. He was only ill a few days and although everthing possible was done to restore him to health and strenght he failed to withstand the attack.
- Rank: 1st Lieutenant
- Date of birth: 15 April 1885
- Date of death: 3 November 1918
- County: Bradley
- Hometown: Cleveland
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Infantry
- Theater: Pacific
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Fort Hill Cemetery, Cleveland, Bradley County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar II, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Harry A. Seymour
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.