Harve Hatmaker was born 29 October 1896 in Jacksboro, Tennessee, son of Joseph and Mrs. P. Hatmaker. Pvt Hatmaker died of pneumonia on 12 October 1918. He was initially buried at the American Cemetery at Lambezellec in France and his remains were returned to Tennessee in 1921.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 29 October 1896
- Date of death: 12 October 1918
- County: Campbell
- Hometown: Jacksboro
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company D, 57th Pioneer Infantry
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Location In Memorial: Pillar II, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Harve Hatmaker
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.