Harvey Spurgeon Teeter was born 30 May 1889 in Clinton, Wisconsin.
The Janesville Daily Gazette (Janesville, Wisconsin), 4 February 1919
Harvey Teeter, a former Clinton boy, the step-son of William Jones, former county superintendent, was wounded in service overseas and died at Ellis Island on the way home. His body is expected to be brought here for internment.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 30 May 1889
- Date of death: 31 January 1919
- County: Roane
- Hometown: Muskegon, MI
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company C, 14th Machine Gun Battalion
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Battles: Pont A. Mousson, Madelein Farm
- Burial/Memorial Location: Muskegon, Wisconsin
- Location In Memorial: Pillar V, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Harvey S. Teeter
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.