Haskell Dalton was born on 30 May 1922 in Grainger County, Tennessee, the son of Hugh Dalton and Minnie Dalton.
He enlisted 17 Aug 1940 at Fort McPherson Atlanta, Georgia
He served in England where he died of a non-combat illness on 25 May 1945. Pvt. Dalton was buried in England and his body was finally returned to Thorn Hill, Tennessee in 1948.
802nd Field Artillery , 3113th Signal Service Battalion
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 30 May 1922
- Date of death: 25 May 1945
- County: Grainger
- Hometown: Thorn Hill
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: 802nd Field Artillery, 3113th Signal Service Battalion
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War II
- Burial/Memorial Location: Dalton Cemetery, Thorn Hill, Grainger County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar IX, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Haskell Dalton
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.