Henry Bickley Mosely was born on 5 May 1915 at Macon, Georgia. He was the son of J.H. Mosely and Ola Britt.
Pvt Mosely died non battle in the line of duty on 17 December 1942. He is buried at Parker Cemetery, Bibb County, Georgia.
The Macon News, 20 December 1942
Funeral services for Private Henry B. Mosely, of Battery F, 50th Coast Artillery, formerly of this city, whose death occurred at Pensacola, Fla., Thursday evening, will be held in the Chapel of Hart’s mortuary. Mr. Mosely was born in Macon and had been associated with the Art Craft Studios for 10 years before enlisting in the Coast Artillery. He enlisted the day following the attack on Pearl Harbor and had been stationed at Fort Barrancas, Fla. He is survived by a sister, Miss Lyda Mosely, Atlanta; and brother, James Mosely, Chattanooga.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 5 May 1915
- Date of death: 17 December 1942
- County: Hamilton
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: Battery F, 50th Coast Artilery
- Conflict: World War II
- Burial/Memorial Location: Parker Cemetery, Bibb County, Georgia
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XI, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Henry B. Mosely
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.