Henry C. Earl was born 3 March 1923 in Hamilton County, Tennessee, the son of Earnest Jackson Earls and Margaret Irene Keith. Stepson of Elley Robert Mahaffey.
He died 4 August 1943 and was interred 29 June 1948 in Chattanooga National Cemetery, Chattanooga, Tennessee, Section Y, Site 324.
Pvt Earl was initially buried at British New Guinea, USAF Cemetery, Finschaffen #4.
Photo courtesy of Victoria B. Clark
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 3 March 1923
- Date of death: 4 August 1943
- County: Hamilton
- Hometown: Chattanooga
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: Infantry
- Theater: Pacific
- Conflict: World War II
- Awards: Purple Heart
- Burial/Memorial Location: Chattanooga National Cemetery, Chattanooga, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar X, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Henry C. Earl
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.